If you are a candidate who is appearing for the ATIT 2014 exam they you can easily apply online or you can also download the Application Form of ATIT 2014 so that you are able to apply for the B.Tech courses. The candidates can apply for the form either through the official website or through the offline mode by paying the fee of Rs 700/- only.
How to apply?
Basically there are two different modes that can be used to apply for the exam.
- Online mode
- In order to apply you can download the form. (You will be provided with the link later)
- You should pay the ATIT 2014 Application fee with your Credit-Debit Card (Master Card/ Visa/Citibank Card)
- Since you are applying online, you should affix your scanned color photograph with the Online Application.
- Offline mode
- In order to apply you can download the form Download the application form (you will be provided with the link later)
- You should also fill up the OMR Application Form with the help of a blue or black ball point pen.
- Paste your color passport size photograph in the space provided.
- You are also advised to keep a copy of the filled in OMR Application Form for reference
- You should send in a Demand Draft which should me made out favoring “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad along with the ATIT 2014 Application Form.
(a) ATIT 2014 Application Fees: Rs 700
(b) Application Fee Payment mode: Online with your Credit-Debit Card (Master/ Visa Card/Citibank Card)
(c) DD which should be made out favoring “IFHE A/c ATIT” and payable at Hyderabad.
Hence the candidates can go for any of the options which are easy for them.