The AIPMT exam 2014 will take place on 4th May, 2014. The online registration of the AIPMT application form will begin in the end of month of December. The online registration is said to start on 01st December, 2014. Registrations are open till 31th December, 2013. Make sure you don’t miss this date. The AIPMT 2014 application form will be available only on the official site of AIPMT. It is going to be available in the online format.
Guidelines for the AIPMT 2014 Application Form
- Make sure that you read all the instructions provided carefully before you decide to fill out the form and apply.
- The payment for the AIPMT application form can be made by either using a Debit or Credit card or by a Demand Draft.
- The fees for AIPMT 2014 application form is:
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 1000
- For ST, CS and PH: Rs. 500
- You need to have the payment details ready when you are filling out the form. For example, you should have the details of the demand draft or the credit/debit card details within your reach when you are filling out the form.
- You would have to login to the official AIPMT website in order to fill the AIPMT 2014 application form.
- The system will provide you with a registration number. You have to keep this number safe because it will be needed for paying the fee of the form.
- After fee payment is done you will be redirected to a confirmation page. You have to take out all the four printouts as well as the address slip.
- You have to paste your photograph on the printout of the confirmation. You have to send this printout along with the demand draft to the following address:
The Deputy Secretary
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Center
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110 301
Make sure that you use registered or speed post!