AIIMS MBBS 2013 Is Scheduled For 1st JUNE 2013
AIIMS MBBS is the entry level examination to gain admission in the MBBS course offered by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) New Delhi and the 6 new AIIMS institutions in India. These 6 institutions are AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneshwar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Rishikesh and AIIMS Raipur. The AIIMS MBBS 2013 is scheduled for 1st June, 2013 and would be conducted in 17 major cities of India. The post below is a brief on top facts of AIIMS MBBS 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2013
- The candidates interested to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2013 should pass his/her class XII examination under 10+ 2 scheme or Intermediate Science or Senior School Certificate Exam or any such equivalent exam from some recognized Board or University in India with Biology, English, Chemistry and Physics.
- The candidate should secure at least 60 percent marks aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, Biology & English. The marks cut off is 50 percent for SC/ST students.
- Candidates about to appear in the class XII examination with the above mentioned subjects this year are also eligible for application.
- The interested candidate should be 17 years of age by 31st December, 2013. Those born after or on 2nd of January, 1997, aren’t eligible for application.
- The Overseas Citizens of India registered under Citizenship Act 1955, section 7, are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2013 examination. The candidate here must submit his/her evidence of OCI Registration under the Citizenship Act 1955, section 7.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application
The AIIMS MBBS 2013 application form is available online from the website www.aiimsexams.org. The online application form could be accessible from 25th of February- 24th of March, 2013. If the candidates registering on 24.03.2013 cannot deposit the exam fee via challan payment on the very day, have to deposit the fee within 26th of March, 2013 in any local SBI branch as otherwise his/her candidature in the exam won’t be entertained. Incomplete applications or the applications not attached with payment would be rejected.
Application fee for AIIMS MBBS 2013
The exam application fee is 1000 INR for the general candidates and 800 INR for the SC/ST candidates. The interested students could pay the fee through credit or debit card. Otherwise, the candidate can download the payment challan from internet. The challan should be paid at any of SBI (State Bank Of India) outlet.
The AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam centers would be located in Bengaluru, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Jammu, Delhi, Raipur, Patna, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kochi, Jodhpur, Dehradun, Chennai, Lucknow, Bhopal, Mumbai and Bhubaneshwar.
Important dates for AIIMS MBBS 2013
Online registration for AIIMS MBBS 2013 starts from 25th of February, 2013.
Online registration for AIIMS MBBS 2013 closes on 24th of March, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
Last date of receipt of payment challan after registration is closed- 26th of March, 2013.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 is dated for 1st of June, 2013 (Saturday).
The AIIMS MBBS 2013 course would start from August 2013. It would be a 5 years course.